Thursday, October 3, 2013

I used to want to be a writer, but that was a child's dream. That's right, I was telling you who I was. After mom and dad died, we moved to England to live with uncle Ed. We stayed there till we were 14, then we decided to travel. He send us with a tutor/bodyguard, Ricardo. He also had a group of men that would provide additional protection to us. We've never had that before the "accident", that only made me more suspicious. I didn't mind Ricardo's men, they stayed out of sight, they followed us in two black cars wherever we went. We traveled to France, Spain, US, Mexico and some countries in South America, specially the one where mom was from. When we decided to hit Asia, we didn't know why we felt drawn to Japan first, but I guess it was destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment