Friday, October 11, 2013

japan

When we were going to enter 10th grade, we decided to go to Japan. We picked Itabashi district in Tokyo, it appeared to have good schools and if we stayed longer than in other countries, it had a great university. By the time our plane arrived at Narita, Ricardo's men had already set up in a building. We had the penthouse, and they had the rest of the floors. They were trying to make us believe they weren't there, but we knew. We had learned their MO from the previous trips. 1. Pick a secure location. 2. Set up a command center to monitor all activity. 3. Become invisible. 4. Protect the "children" at all cost. "Children" I hated that word, I thought we were all grown up because we've had hit puberty. How childish of me. Why was I in such a rush to grow up? I wish I could be there, in that time, when things were much much more simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment